Mobiletek offer a complete range of Satellite Navigation systems, giving you the latest in vehicle technology. Whether you require a handheld unit for bushwalking, a fixed vehicle mounted system , we have a system to suit your needs.
- The KENWOOD range is our most popular in dash unit – with built in bluetooth handsfree we can add ipod adapters, television, and of course satellite navigation – utilising the Whereis mapping.
- (see more info under CD players)
Advanced GPS for Trucks
7.0-inch glass display
- Lifetime¹ maps of Australia and New Zealand, plus lifetime traffic²
- Custom truck routing³ for the size and weight of your truck
- Truck & Trailer Services Directory, plus points of interest (POIs) highly-rated by truckers
- Road warnings, including sharp curves, bridge heights, weight limits and more
See More, Hear Better
dēzl 770LMT guides with a 7.0-inch glass display that is easy to see across your cab. Extra-loud, enhanced speakers deliver clearly spoken, turn-by-turn directions that are easy-to-hear even over road noise.
Spoken Garmin Real Directions™ guide like a friend, using recognizable landmarks, buildings and traffic lights, rather than hard-to-see or nonexistent street signs.
Advanced Series Navigation for Your Car
- 4.3″ dual-orientation display
- Detailed maps of Australia and New Zealand with free lifetime¹ updates
- Garmin Real Directions
- Free lifetime² traffic alerts
- Voice activated navigation, Bluetooth and Smartphone Link compatible